Birthday Party Treasure Hunt Games
Looking for a special game to make your childs birthday party a big hit! Try one of our custom kids teasure hunt games. Treasure-Adventure has a great selection of printable party games for kids of all ages!
Perfect birthday party games for kids to play in groups or to face off into teams and race against each other, as they solve fun rhyming treasure hunt clues.
Whether your planning a party for your princess, pirate or superhero our treasure hunt games will be a great addition. Boys & girls alike are sure to love the challenge of the hunt.
Each printable hunt comes complete with 10 custom-made clues that must be hidden as instructed, hunted for, and solved in order to complete the journey and capture the treasure. No need to make the clues yourself, uses common household items (unless themed, as specified), easy to set up, and loads of entertainment!
PRINT 'N' PLAY ONLY $7.99 each!
(Each game pack includes complete instructions and party tips, a party-goer introduction page with clue #1, additional 9 clues on hiding tabs, an answer sheet and hiding guide to make your treasure hunt set-up fast & simple)
Easy birthday party treasure hunts are specifically designed for younger treasure seekers aged 5-9. We guide children through the hunt with fun clues and riddles that incorporate familiar children's stories, nursery rhymes, basic facts, and other simple yet creative concepts that they must solve in order to capture the birthday treats!
Medium birthday party treasure hunt games are specifically designed for older children, requiring treasure seekers to look beyond the obvious, consider more dual meanings, think independently, and understand more advanced concepts while uncovering clues and solving riddles. Ideal for players aged 10 years old to teens.
Kids birthday party ideas & tips for your treasure hunt game:
1. Setting up the hunt should be no problem. Each hunt comes with a simple step by step hiding guide, that will allow you to have your hunt set up and ready to play in less then 10 minutes.
2. Plan a simple introduction story that fits your childs party theme to start the hunt. For example "the royal queens family jewels were stolen, help her follow a trail of clues that were left behind to recover them". At the end of the hunt you can hide a chest of plastic jewels for the children to take home as party favors.
3. Decide what reward you will place as your "treasure" at the end of the hunt. This is another chance to personalize your hunt to your childs birthday party theme. For pirates a chest of chocolate gold coins are great, for barbie girls you might use a purse with friendship bracelets or beads. There are lots of great themed party favors to use as your treasure loot for just about any party idea you might be considering, and of course you can't go wrong with sweet treats as your reward!
4. When children are playing as one group (best for young players), you should have a designated grown-up prepared to read out each new clue as it is found. This allows all the children participate and hear the clue clearly.
5. Treasure-Adventure hunts have some similarities to traditional scavenger hunts, but instead of simply being given a list of scavenger hunt items to find. Party-goers are given a clue that when solved will reveal to them the “item” they must find to uncover the next clue! Unlike traditional scavenger hunt games, our games challenge players to use their wit & skill to beat out the competition as they race towards the treasure! The hunts can be used in a more traditional scavenger hunt game fashion if desired. This can be accomplished by providing players with the complete clue sheet, with all 10 clues from the start, players will then have to solve all 10 clues and locate the cooresponding items to win!