Outdoor Treasure Hunt Games
Planning on having your party outside? No problem! Treasure-Adventure offers fun custom printable treasure hunt games specially created for outdoor play with fun clues leading to items around your yard or neighborhood. You can also head to the park and enjoy our “picnic at the park hunt”, great for family cookout gatherings!
If your looking for a great summer birthday party game, you will love our outdoor treasure hunts. The children will have a blast tracking down the outdoor clues around the yard or neighborhood (you set the boundaries). Great for kids birthday groups, summer camp activity, block party game, and more!
Each printable hunt comes complete with 10 custom-made clues that must be hidden as instructed, hunted for, and solved in order to complete the journey and capture the treasure! No need to make the clues yourself, uses common outdoor items around the yard or park, easy to set up and great fun in the fresh air!
Print & Play only $7.99!
(Secure pdf download)*
(Each game pack includes complete instructions and party tips, a party-goer introduction page with clue #1, additional 9 clues on hiding tabs, an answer sheet and hiding guide to make your treasure hunt set-up fast & simple)
The documents below are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader. You can click here to get Adobe Reader free.
Outdoor Party game ideas and tips for your treasure hunt game:
1. As with all outdoor party events, watch the weather! Unfortunately we can't control nature!
2. You should have no problem with setting up the treasure hunt, as each hunt comes with a simple to follow hiding guide that will walk you through step by step. You can have your hunt ready to play in less then 10 minutes.
3. One customer shared a great tip she used at her childs outdoor treasure hunt party. She took each outdoor clue and placed inside a washed out plastic bottle, like a washed away message in a bottle. A really smart and creative way to secure your outdoor treasure hunt clues and keep them clean and dry.
4. Remember to always supervise children throughout the hunt - set boundaries.
5. If children are playing as a group (best with young children), you should designate a grown-up to be in charge of reading each new clue to the entire group, once it is found. This assures all kids get to participate.
6. Treasure-Adventure hunts have some similarities to traditional scavenger hunts, but instead of simply being given a list of scavenger hunt items to find. Party-goers are given a clue that when solved will reveal to them the “item” they must find to uncover the next clue! Unlike traditional scavenger hunt games, our games challenge players to use their wit to beat out the competition as they race towards the treasure! The hunts can be used in a more traditional scavenger hunt fashion if desired. This can be accomplished by providing players with the complete clue sheet, with all 10 clues from the start, players will then have to solve all 10 clues and locate the cooresponding items to win!